Friday, October 17, 2008

Has it been a while????

I am so sorry I have not kept up on the blog. I can sum it up with my new slogan
"Teething...it sucks for everyone "

This is why I am able to update tonight







Addy has been growing and growing. She understands that there is more to the sitting thing and if she works with her arms and legs something will happen...she just cant quite get it down. I will not be surprised if any day she starts crawling.
Addy has been sleeping better now, thank goodness. It was funny just two days ago she fell asleep while eating. I guess this proves that mom is a good cook!I am still trying to get my "new mommy look" all ironed out and I decided to go a bit shorter than before. Here are some photos from the last few days. My hair stylist, Michelle at Willow Salon in Maple grove said she had a great idea. I told her go with it and it ended up great! Here are some pictures, and if you think I look tired...well...I am.

I will update with more videos soon. Addy is just so cute and she is so active now it is amazing how she keeps growing.

4 comments:

Parker N Bella said...

OMGosh your hair is adorable! Very very sexy! She did a good job, colors great too!

Addy, I just want to come nibble on your wittle chubby hands! (no, I wouldn't really eat her guys) She's so precious! I love the sleeping picture..what a doll!

mom said...

WOW!!I LOVE IT!

Aren't you brave! It really looks very nice Bonnie! I know you were loosing weight but the haircut makes you look 10 pounds lighter and beautiful! Note to self!!!!!!!Anyway,Addy is really getting big..........fast, isn't she? Hold on to your hat........she will be crawling soon and your life will be cr az y!

FUN......thanks for the update!

Amy said...

Cute hair Bon Bon.....Addy is getting so big and changing so much! So cute.

alyssa80ryan said...

Keep the updates coming! Your mom tries to keep me up to date but I LOVE seeing the pictures!
And I am going to go short too, not as short as you...brave girl...but it looks MARVELOUS on you hun! Two cute girls in these pics! :-)