Justin and I ventured up north to visit Bronson and Amy this last weekend. It was so much fun to see them and to hang out. I am so glad that I had the chance to go up there when we did. Saturday was absolutely beautiful. It was almost like spring!
If you check out Bronson and Amy's blog there is a picture of me with my new best friend.
Not much happening here. I went to my 34 week appointment and my Dr. told me everything is going smoothly and she said the next six weeks will fly by. I sure hope she is right! Baby Vinge is running out of space! It is getting pretty uncomfortable and wonder when the baby is going to stop doing flips in my belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow, only 6 more weeks until we get to meet this lil girl and finally hear her name! Ya know, you still owe me a sober ride..haha. Guess we better get our butts up there for me to take advantage of it!
Bonnie I'm so very sorry I missed you and "little Amy's" shower...I feel really bad about that. Give me a call sometime when you have time...I'd like to hear all about it! Love you!
Post a Comment